Fun Project Today


I made this card for QKR Stampede's latest challenge "Sentiment Only."  I had a very difficult time figuring out what I was going to do so I went on Pinterest and looked up some card sketches.  This is one I found. I actually found quite a few that I liked.  I haven't worked on cards in so long the ideas are hard to come by.  I'm sure it'll get easier.


The digital papers are Carina Gardner.  I used the Silhouette to cut out some of the flowers.  That was quite a bit of fun, but quite time consuming so I added some pre-made flowers so I wouldn't be making them all day.  I added quite a bit of antiquing.  Most of the cards I have been admiring lately have had quite a bit.


 I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede  Sentiment Only
Splendiferous Creations  Two ro More Patterned Papers
Stampin' for the Weekend  Flower Power
4 Crafty Chicks  Use Pearls
4 Crafty Girls Challenge  Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Anything Goes
Make it Monday Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craftroom Designer Paper X3
Kraftyhands Spring Flowers
Word Play Saturday Swirls
ABC Challenge  F is for Flowers

14 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous!! You did a beautiful job with it & I love the design & flowers. The antique look is just perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo, this is lovely! What a beautiful arrangement of flowers! And I love the way you did the layers under the sentiment, so nice! Hugs, J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blossoms are gorgeous!!What a terrific sketch to work with, I'll have to check out your Pinterest board. :) Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Make It Monday!!! Hugs, Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning! All the details are beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH this is gorgeous, Diane! I love the colors - thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "pearls" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love all of your beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Beautiful card Diane. I love the blocks of colored design paper under the sentiment. I'll have to try that. I saw your card on QKR Stamede. Congrats on your Top 5 win! I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com Take Care. Amy A

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation! I love the design!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my February wordplay saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful. I also love coloring images...must be a throw back to my childhood days. LOL! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a great designer! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Flower Power challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card.Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty creation .Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...