Little Sweeper


I somehow forgot to post this card last week.  This image is from Digi Doodle Shop and is available here.  If you go to Digi Doodle Shop you'll be able to check out a new feature called "In the Spotlight."  If you hover your cursor over the black ans white image you'll see two cards using this graphic.  One is by the fabulous Linda and the other is this card!

I colored this with Copics  and have absolutely no idea who the paper is from.  That's not unusual for me!
Copics:  B05, C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, E00, E01, E02, E31, E33, G20, G21, G24, 
  R20, R21, R22, Y26, YR12, YR14, YR16, YR20, YR21, YR24

I am entering this in the following chalenge:
Cooking it uo with Katie Spool, Metal, Sentiment 
Crafts and Me  New Image
Scrapbook Sisters Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. I love her! Great job coloring & I love the sentiment you used. I haven't seen it before. The little metal embellishments are perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love this image and what you have done with her. Great colouring and brilliant stitching.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful image and fabulous design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cooking it Up with Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, your Little Sweeper image looks lovely on this sweet and inspiring card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's Use a New Image challenge. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and so sweet with your sentiment!! Gorgeous coloring of this image! Thanks so much for joining us at Cooking It Up with Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...