The Animals' Christmas


Digi Doodle Shop is running an exciting special for the month of November.  All animal digis are 25% off.  Anyone that knows me at all knows animal digis are my absolute favorite!  Along with the 25% off, for spending $7.00 in a single purchase, you will get the two free stamps pictured above which were made specifically for this event.  

More importantly, two dollars of the purchase price will be donated to the organization Pet Pardons.
You can visit the website to see how much has been donated so far.


This card was colored with Copics.  Unfortunately, I put my markers away before I recorded the colors.  I used Stickles on the snow.  I found the star at JoAnn's and I just couldn't resist.  I made my husband go out in the garage 10:00 at night to file the button loop off the back of the button so I could glue it to the card.  He only complained a little.  What a sweetie!








I am enteribg this card in the following challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Christmas
Papertake Weekly Christmas
One Stitch At A Time Use A Digi
I Did It Creations Christmas
Crafty Catz Anything Goes
Anything Goes Stitches
2 Sisters Challenge Blog Ribbon

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card, I love the design paper and the red stitching, such a cute image too!

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
    Hugs
    Tamara
    Anything goes DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, I hope you are well :)
    I love this Christmas scene & your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas scene, fab card, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how you've contrasted the image with the pale blues and gingham.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Love the blue and red together and the layout. Thanks for joining in with our use a digi challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santa surrounded by all those cute critters is just adorable. And the gingham is so perfect for this card. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card. love it all.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us next week too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love the glitter!

    Thanks for playing along in the RRR challenge!
    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thanks for joining in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...