Jellypark's First Challenge!

Welcome to Jellypark Friend's Friday Challenges first challenge " Christmas in July."  This is a brand new digi by artist Claire Keay.  Please stop by Jellypark and see all the wonderful ideas the design team had for this adorable snowman. 

I colored him with Copic markers and added some Martha Stewart punched snowflakes.  I had my husband cut me some copper wire from his stash in the garage (you would have thought I asked him to plow the north 40, but he did it anyway.)  Grumble..grumble..grumble.  Of course I needed it during a show he was watching.  I made some flags from gingham paper and glued them over the wire.  Ho, Ho, Ho is written on them, but it's hard to see in the photo.  I punched some small holes in his hands and threaded the wire through.  The greeting is from Stampin' Up.

This is my second card for the Christmas Card Challenge at Splitcoast.  Four more and July will be done.


I am entering this in:
Craft Us Crazy Christmas in July
Simon Says Stamp  Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. He is so cute. Can't believe all the christmas cards, feels like December already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe love the comment about your hubby! Your card is fab and totally worth the grumbles over the copper wire!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks fab Diane, I love the bunting :)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the little flag banner is adorable! love the bright red with the blue, too. you did a great job with this cutie! :)
    so happy to be on this fabby team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do like the little banner - inspired!! So pleased to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card teamie ! I too love the banner and the copper wire twirls !
    Great job x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool card Diane I love the bunting too, I've been having a great time looking around your blog at all of your gorgeous creations, great to be on the Jellypark DT with you Mel :o) x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...