True Love Endures

I'm still not sure about this one.  I made it for Mo's challenge #69 Valentine Love with non-traditional colors.  I do love the digi.  It's the rest of the card I'm unsure of.  I do so love pretty pink, red and white Valentine's cards.  I had to laugh last night.  After I finished the card I said to my husband "this is us in"  and debated sayng thirty years.  Instead I came out with "this is us in three years."  He bettered it.  He said "This is us right now."  Yes, we are feeling our age, but we're not quite there yet.  I'm also entering this in Sundays with Crissy's February Challenge, "It's All about Love."  ...I showed someone at work my blog today.  When she saw this card she instantly said she had to buy it.  Her parents have been married for seventy years...wow!  The picture reminded her of them.  I'm making the sentiment custom for them,  I'm glad someone will get to enjoy it.  I guess I was meant to make it.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't they sweet? I not there yet either, but it will be 40 years next fall. I love you're coloring. Did you ever have lesons or are you just a natural? The DP is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This is one of my favourite images, too!

    Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...