Katie's Runner




This is a runner that I painted for my daughter's wedding. It was about 45' long. I had seen a similar one on the internet and just had to have it. It cost way too much, though. It was several hundred dollars and I didn't have that much room in my budget. I ordered custom stencils off the internet and bought a bolt of fabric from JoAnn's. For slightly more than one hundred dollars I had a beautiful custom runner. (A hundred dollars and many, many nights of painting) It was well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Diane, a lot of work here, but you did a beautiful job and saved yourself some money too! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...